Planetoid - Chapter 1 Planetoid - Chapter 1

High quality

This is the stuff of dreams.

You've come such along way under my tutelage :P

Fate responds:

....YOUR tutelage?!

Planetoid - Original Planetoid - Original

I love you

Wait i ment it... Oh shit.

Anyway this is simply stunning. when you first got in contact with me and i watched this i just sat in silence as a sign of respect. This is seriously good shit.

Wooooooo.

Fate responds:

Silence...from you?
...
Serious?
that must mean something.
Thanks for the tenner, I'm going to get back to work on number 3.

House of 1000 Cats House of 1000 Cats

Wow

Now that was one hell of a movie. Great action.

I loved the Justin timberlake reference. HIVEMIND!!!

SuperMarioCompilationVol1 SuperMarioCompilationVol1

I'm sorry

You obviously have alot talent but you are putting it to poor use. Now i enjoy a good videogame joke as much as the next person, i've even indulged my self in the area of mario themed movies, but why are you useing sprites? You can draw well and animate well, why are you using them?

As for the jokes tehy were ok, but the timeing could have been a bit slicker.

DRAW! I COMAND YOU!

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Yu gone done it again

Hot damn your good.

Want a tube? Want a tube?

Wow

Thankoyu for useing my music! The whole thing was fantastic. The comedy was spot on and the animation was fantastic. I'm not going to say the music was brilliant but.... you know. :D

Keep up the great work sir. You are my hero.

Pandoryk responds:

Wow! Thank you so much (for this review and for the music of course) ! Watch my other submissions ;) you'll be nicely surprised (I hope :P )
A new movie is coming soon... next week certainly!
Thx for the review!

After Judgement : Teaser After Judgement : Teaser

You shouldn't of fbf.

While your efforts are comendable the results looks quite terrible. Your wade jumps around and the lines are far to roungh to begin with. Your line art needs work and you should take more time with it. Plus use the smooth tool to help out. You should of especially done that on the picturre of tom as it is stationary adn doesn't move around.

The 3D was great i must say. It fitted in perfectly with the movie and added a wow factor that your fbf might have taken away.

All in all this was watchable but you should stick to tweens untill your lines are better.

.:Flathead:. .:Flathead:.

Wonderfully styled

Amazingly well styled. The whole thing gelled toghther into some professional looking masterpiece. The one thing that was outof place was your character that had some lipsynching. He just didn't fit with your hyperstyled backgrounds and framebyframe ink splodges. On the whole wonderful.

Mr Coo #4 Mr Coo #4

Amazing

There was not one thing wrong with this. It simply went from strenghth to strenghth. You're control of liquid motion is simply astounding and when the car was blown away i actualy orgasmed. Good stuff man. Your a animation pionere.

Apples and Tangerines Apples and Tangerines

Wow

That was amazing. Every thing about that was simply astonashing. Thank you so much for making this it is by far one of the best things on newgrounds and i hope you continue the good work. The music was amazing and siger ros is one of my faverite bands.

I love this.