Planetoid - Chapter 1 Planetoid - Chapter 1

High quality

This is the stuff of dreams.

You've come such along way under my tutelage :P

Fate responds:

....YOUR tutelage?!

Planetoid - Original Planetoid - Original

I love you

Wait i ment it... Oh shit.

Anyway this is simply stunning. when you first got in contact with me and i watched this i just sat in silence as a sign of respect. This is seriously good shit.

Wooooooo.

Fate responds:

Silence...from you?
...
Serious?
that must mean something.
Thanks for the tenner, I'm going to get back to work on number 3.

House of 1000 Cats House of 1000 Cats

Wow

Now that was one hell of a movie. Great action.

I loved the Justin timberlake reference. HIVEMIND!!!

The Atonement - Prologue The Atonement - Prologue

Very nice

The art style was amazing. I loved the way it suited the game perfectly. Also the knifes where to die for. Good job.

King Kong Pong King Kong Pong

A well made pong game but..

I've seen it all before.

The Number Game The Number Game

Good

my only complaint apart from the glitches that you pointed out would be to speed up the opening. With games people just want to get straight into it

Dai-Yuu responds:

I agree, I probably could have made it faster. Thanks

chillspring chillspring

It's been a while :D

:D

Sounding as good as ever :) You really are wonderful. So calm and chilled. I love the whole feeling of this piece. Sort of disjointed but also deliciously mellow. Very pro.

LfunkeyA responds:

yo, sup. thanx for the rev.

SR - Binary Flowers SR - Binary Flowers

I love ambient music

And this was a wonderful song. Very mellow and calming. Reminded me of Brien Eno, very clean and pristine. And while it didnt really "go anywhere" i think that that is a null argument really. Ambience shouldnt progress it should be a snap shot of a emotion or a feeling summed up in the sounds you here.

The only thing i would say to improve is that some of the prolonged notes seemed to drag on a bit and get monotonous before they had finished. Might just be me of course but if not then a bit of vibrato might help out.

I'm assuming you use synths for this? If so which ones, im thinking of getting back into making ambience but moving away from my old dark stuff.

Very good.

MatrixRadiX MatrixRadiX

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!

THAT BASE SHAT IN MY SKULL!!!!!

So powerful! Very awsome though. You have a very good grasp of melody and timeing, although if i must criticise i would say that you need some better drum samples. Your hat are off-puttingly poor.

Great song though. Ended just as it was getting good :(

Remousamavi responds:

I know. Just made a transfer from FL studio 4 to FL studio 8, and I tell ya, it's not the same. Next one will be better in that it will be longer and have better drums. Just hope the Battery 3 plugin is worth all that memory...
By the way, that .:ToneDeaf:. of yours is just what I needed for this project of mine i've just started!